[Mac-BR] iPod to PC transfer

St Barreto stbarreto em gmail.com
Quarta Julho 3 12:20:53 PDT 2013

Estou num windows7 e parece que a versão é paga.

Mas, acho que resolvi assim:

A reader points out a straightforward way for Windows users to transfer
music from an iPod to your hard drive, without extra software:

   1. Connect the iPod to your PC. If iTunes starts syncing (ie erasing)
   your music automatically, hit the X in the upper right hand corner of
   iTunes display, to the left of the search box, to stop it.
   2. In Control Panel, Portable Media Devices, double-click your iPod.
   3. In the Tools menu -> Options, in the View Tab, check "Show hidden
   files and folders."
   4. Navigate to the Music folder. On my 2nd gen 'pod, the full path is
   *Portable Media Devices\GINA'S IPOD (F:)\iPod_Control\Music*
   5. Select all the music folders, and drag and drop them into a folder on
   your hard drive, or directly into iTunes.

And you're done! The iPod music folder structure is strange and
inexplicable, but once you move your files into iTunes you can set it to
automatically organize your folder by artist and album to clean that up.
(To do this, in iTunes Edit menu, choose Preferences and in the Advanced
tab, check "Keep iTunes Music Folder organized.")

If you give this a go, lemme know how it goes. I'll ammend the instructions
with any additional info for other versions of Windows and iPods. *Thanks,
Shelby!*

grato,