[Mac-BR] FW: [applekeynote] Re: iPad as presentation machine

evouriques evouriques em terra.com.br
Sexta Janeiro 29 01:03:47 PST 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: alastair <alastairleith em yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:52:57 -0000
To: <applekeynote em yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [applekeynote] Re: iPad as presentation machine

I think it's a little to soon (read churlish) to hear the phrase 'lowest
common denominator' mentioned in the context of the iPad.

http://www.patentlyapple.com/

Take a look here to check the 5 years worth of patents and advanced
development that  went into this device (and future possible enhancements).
It's much more than an iTouch with a big screen. The gadgets and cool
software hacks will come but the thing was just launched FHS. The fist
iPhone didn't have an app storeÉ things develop but it takes time. If iPad
is a lowest common denominator device why isn't everybody in consumer
electronics doing it? (They were waiting for Apple to launch first)

http://www.patentlyapple.com/
http://tinyurl.com/yfx7e7a

I think their smart power management / networking over AC wire patent (see
link above)  and the 3D wand (remote) patent look very promising as far as
changing technology goes. They are saying at patently-Apple iPad will usher
an Network Computer revolution. I guess revolutions are often lowest common
denominator affairs come to thinkÉ