[Mac-BR] Problemas restaurando o backup.

Ciro scofieldmac em hotmail.com
Domingo Maio 23 13:04:04 PDT 2010

Antes de trocar HD e memória, pq vc nao da´ uma checada rodando o Apple
Hardware Test? De boot por esse mesmo DVD do Snow Leopard segurando a tecla
D.

To start up your computer in Apple Hardware Test:

If the computer is already on, insert the appropriate disc into the optical
disc drive, then restart. If the computer is not on, turn it on and insert
the disc as soon as possible after startup.
Press and hold the "D" key before the gray startup screen appears.
It takes a minute or so for Apple Hardware Test to start up and inspect your
hardware configuration. While this is taking place, an icon appears on the
screen:

When the process is complete, select your language and click the right
arrow. If you aren't using a mouse, you can use the up and down arrows to
select a language and then press the Return key.
The Apple Hardware Test console appears. You can choose which sort of test
or tests to perform:
To perform all of the basic tests, click the Test button or press the "T"
key or the Return key.
To perform a more thorough diagnostic test, select the "Perform extended
testing" checkbox under the Test button before you click the Test button.
Your test results will appear in the window in the bottom-right of the
console.

The Hardware Profile tab of AHT provides specific information about your
computer. To see this information, click the tab, then select a subject area
on the left.

To exit AHT, click Restart or Shut Down at the bottom of the window.
Remember that clicking Shut Down will not automatically eject the disc.

Boa sorte,

Ciro