[Mac-BR] Pasta chamada "name" - muito estranho

Mario Jorge Passos mj em passos.net
Domingo Outubro 14 10:41:02 PDT 2012

On Oct 14, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Haroldo Mauro <hmauro em hmauro.com> wrote:

> Temnho um disco externo ligado ao meu Macbook. De repente, sem mais nem menos apareceram nele infinitas pastas chamadas "name". Dentro de cada pasta do HD existe uma chamada "name". A pasta não permite ser selecionada, ou seja, ela não fica marcada quando clica em cima. Tampouco abre. E após clicar nela o clique do mouse não funciona por uns bons segundos, como 10 a 20 segundos. Nada é selecionável durante esse tempo. Será algum vírus?
> Haroldo

Haroldo,

Isso é um problema relatado nos forums da Apple.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3287016?start=0&tstart=0

This solved my question by the borad  on Aug 25, 2011 4:28 PM

It's related to the "arrange by" feature. I intermittently, but way too commonly, get it happening as I have it as arrange by kind, sort by name, and hence "folders" called "Folders", "Documents", "Applications" and the like keep appearing, rather than the clean-looking dividers of the same names.

You presumably have it as arrange by "Name".

Toggling to another "arrange by" and then back solves the problem temporarily, but it keeps coming back....

It's by far the most annoying bug in Lion (for me), especially since if you select said "folder" and try a copy (easy if doing select all) the copy fails with a cryptic error message (-8058).
See the answer in context

Nada relacionado a virus. Alias, virus, se e quando existem não vão fazer aparecer pastas visíveis, dando sinal da sua presença. :-)

abraço,

Mario Jorge