[Mac-BR] Permissão pra contar uma piadinha

claudiodias em audioartte.com.br claudiodias em audioartte.com.br
Domingo Maio 19 03:47:00 PDT 2013

Desculpe, pensei que havia enviado somente ao MJ, erro de
iniciante...

Em 2013-05-19 00:53, Alexandre Souza escreveu:

> Cade a
piada? :oP

http://www.tabalabs.com.br [1]

From: <claudiodias em audioartte.com.br>
<mac-br em lists.powercity.net>

Subject: [Mac-BR] Permissão pra contar uma piadinha

> MJ, blz?
>querendo contar uma piadinha contextual, vc me permite? veja abaixo:
>

> How the Internet began.....
>
> In ancient Israel, it came to pass
that a trader by the name of Abraham Com
> did take unto himself a
young wife by the name of Dot. And Dot Com was a
> comely woman, broad
of shoulder and long of leg. Indeed, she was often
> called Amazon Dot
Com.

> And she said unto Abraham, her husband, "Why dost thou travel
so far from
> town to town with thy goods when thou canst trade without
ever leaving thy
> tent?"
>
> And Abraham did look at her as though
she were several saddle bags short of
> a camel load, but simply said,
"How, dear?"

> And Dot replied, "I will place drums in all the towns
and drums in between
> to send messages saying what you have for sale,
and they will reply telling
> you who hath the best price. And the sale
can be made on the drums and
> delivery made by Uriah's Pony Stable
(UPS.)"

> Abraham thought long and decided he would let Dot have her
way with the
> drums. And the drums rang out and were an immediate
success. Abraham sold
> all the goods he had at the top price, without
ever having to move from his
> tent. To prevent neighboring countries
from overhearing what the drums were
> saying, Dot devised a system
that only she and the drummers knew. It was
> known as Must Send Drum
Over Sound (MSDOS,) and she also developed a
> language to transmit
ideas and pictures - Hebrew To The People (HTTP.)

> And the young men
did take to Dot Com's trading as doth the greedy horsefly
> take to
camel dung. They were called Nomadic Ecclesiastical Rich Dominican

Sybarites, or NERDS.

> And lo, the land was so feverish with joy at
the new riches and the
> deafening sound of drums that no one noticed
that the real riches were going
> to that enterprising drum dealer,
Brother William of Gates, who bought off
> every drum maker in the
land. And indeed did insist on drums to be made that
> would work only
with Brother Gates' drumheads and drumsticks.

> And Dot did say, "Oh,
Abraham, what we have started is being taken over by
> others." And
Abraham looked out over the Bay of Ezekiel, or eBay as it came
> to be
known. He said, "We need a name that reflects what we are."

> And Dot
replied, "Young Ambitious Hebrew Owner Operators." "YAHOO," said

Abraham. And because it was Dot's idea, they named it YAHOO Dot Com.

> Abraham's cousin, Joshua, being the young Gregarious Energetic
Educated Kid
> (GEEK) that he was, soon started using Dot's drums to
locate things around
> the countryside. It soon became known as God's
Own Official Guide to
> Locating Everything (GOOGLE.)
>
> That is how
it all began....... And that's the truth.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.tabalabs.com.br
[2]